How long do I have to place a return?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your purchase within 14 days of the delivery date. Returns must be initiated with Jala and postmarked within 14 days of delivery date. You can only return items that are eligible for return, that are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and that have the original tags attached.
For retail order returns, a restocking fee will be applied and deducted from your refund or credit. The restock fees are as follows:
$8 for 1-2 items
$10 for 3-5 items
$12 for 6 or more items
Once Jala receives the return, validates the return was initiated and postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date, and verifies the condition of the item(s), a refund will be given subject to the restocking fees outlined above.
All orders are non returnable for any reason after 14 days. Sales and discounts cannot be applied on prior purchases.
Final Sale Non returnable Items
All sale items, which are identified by a price ending in $.99, are "Final Sale," and are non-returnable and ineligible for refund or exchange.
All Sample Sale items and items purchased at Jala Warehouse Sales, Pop Ups, Retail Expos, shows and festivals are purchased as is, and are non-returnable and non-refundable.
We will provide a pre-paid shipping label for the the return of all eligible items on your order. All returns must be postmarked within 14 days from the delivery date of your order.
You may choose to return with your own shipping label but we advise using a trackable method.
We are not responsible for items lost in transit.
We do not currently offer return labels for international customers.
We are unable to refund original shipping charges.
FOR WHOLESALE ORDER RETURN PROCESS, PLEASE SEE OUR WHOLESALE RETURN POLICY. CONTACT US AT WHOLESALE@JALACLOTHING, 800-840-4042 Ext 110 OR BY CHAT.
How do I make an exchange?
If you'd like to make an exchange, simply return the item and place a new order for the item you would like in exchange.
1. To initiate your return, simply log into your account and locate your order number and email address on your account. *If you are viewing your packing slip use the "Ref. Number".
2. Click the link at the bottom of this page and enter your order number and email address.
4. Select the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reason, and submit.
5. Package the goods you're returning in the original box or appropriately-sized packaging and use the provided prepaid return label.
6. Drop your package off at your local post office within 14 days of your order's original delivery date. Please keep your tracking number so we can follow up with the carrier if it goes missing.
7. Look out for an email from us to confirm the item has been received in the form of a Refund Notification.
*The shipping label we provide only works if you are shipping within the US.